AR2827 Animation

this is the main message area for anything solar :)
AstrOdyssey
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

AR2827 Animation

Post by AstrOdyssey »

This animation was created by 1.5 hour videos and 97 subs sequence on 6th June 2021.

Clear Sky & Regards
Stephen
EGRAY_OBSERVATORY
Way More Fun to Share It!!

Re: AR2827 Animation

Post by EGRAY_OBSERVATORY »

I'm sure (in advance) Stephen, that it would be a good (or better) animation with all your effort, but (and there got to be a but), it does not appear to be attached to your post !!! ??? !!!

Always worth checking that images etc., are actually going to be attached/submitted in the post, by using the "Preview" button to check and if need be alter/add anything - before hitting the "Submit" button...

Occasionally these may not be included in the first instance (if the server is busy or otherwise)...

Cheers
Terry

AstrOdyssey
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Post by AstrOdyssey »

EGRAY_OBSERVATORY wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:21 pm I'm sure (in advance) Stephen, that it would be a good (or better) animation with all your effort, but (and there got to be a but), it does not appear to be attached to your post !!! ??? !!!

Always worth checking that images etc., are actually going to be attached/submitted in the post, by using the "Preview" button to check and if need be alter/add anything - before hitting the "Submit" button...

Occasionally these may not be included in the first instance (if the server is busy or otherwise)...

Cheers
Terry
Hi Terry

Ha..., Sorry for the confusion. I did not realized that this was posted. I clicked on the "Preview" button but the preview did not display, so I give it up. I had thought it could be the big size of the attachment. I am trying to get rid of 50% subs and see if the size is down.
AR2827 Animation
AR2827 Animation
2021-06-06 AR2827 Animation.gif (7.13 MiB) Viewed 230 times

Clear Sky & Regards
Stephen
Montana
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Montana »

That's a really nice animation Stephen :movie I like the colour too as it adds fire to everything :bow :hamster:

Alexandra

eroel

Post by eroel »

Stephen, a nice and colorful animation.
Regards,
Eric.

AstrOdyssey
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Post by AstrOdyssey »

Alexandra and Eric, thank you all for the comments. I did take some time on the color and tone, thank you.

Clear Sky & Regards
Stephen