Shelyak website down

I LOVE finding out about different ways to appreciate the Sun and light in general. Use this forum to post your info or questions about various outside the mainstream ways to appreciate our life giving star!
stefanoaz
The Sun?
The Sun?

Shelyak website down

Post by stefanoaz »

Hi All:

It seems like the website for Shelyak optical components has been offline for two days. Today I tried sending an email to that domain and got this error:

<*****.*****@shelyak.com>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=shelyak.com type=A: Host not found

So it seems that multiple DNS servers cannot find shelyak.com. Is anyone else seeing this? Hopefully there's a simple explanation.

Steve

Phoenix, AZ

C8 & C5 SCT, ZWO's 178MC & 294MC, ZWO ADC, EQ Mounts: CG5 and Skywatcher 2i (RA-only drive) for portable use. Orion autoguider for CG5.
stefanoaz
The Sun?
The Sun?

Re: Shelyak website down

Post by stefanoaz »

Olivier just responded on the SolEx group site on groups.io, that there is a temporary DNS issue. So - good news.

Phoenix, AZ

C8 & C5 SCT, ZWO's 178MC & 294MC, ZWO ADC, EQ Mounts: CG5 and Skywatcher 2i (RA-only drive) for portable use. Orion autoguider for CG5.
nicspenceryork
Almost There...
Almost There...

Re: Shelyak website down

Post by nicspenceryork »

Ah I had the same experience yesterday but it did lead me to find that you can get the Shelyak Optics kit for Sol ex from First Light Optics in the UK.
Hope you get sorted with it,
Nic